Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Sun Set With No Storm To Follow

After our busy day trip to Sandakan, our remaining days in Sabah were spent relaxing and unwinding in Sabah at the resort, before returning to busy Singapore.

Coco Joes Bar & Grill at the resort.
We had been saving Coco Joes for a nice night, when the weather wouldn't interrupt our outdoor dining. Sneaky Sabah's weather snuck up on us... as per usual, and we had to seek refuge in the main dining room.

Luckily, on our last night we were rewarded with perfect weather to grab a few drinks at the Sunset Bar, jutting out into the ocean, directly facing the sunset. That night there was no storm following the setting sun, just a bright moon in the sky and stars could even be seen twinkling.



The next day, leaving Sabah was tough. I had barely touched the surface, and had seen so many places that I couldn't wait to visit.

On my list of places to visit I have Mount Kinabalu as a must. I never got to climb the mountain, but I made a promise to myself that I will return soon enough to explore, not relax and unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment